28 years ago there was one happy little girl waiting at the hospital to see her little brother. She was so excited for him to come (well, my mom and dad said I was)!
We’ve had some good times over the years. Here are some of my favorite Nick memories.
– Burning the back of his pajamas on the wood stove.
– Eating sand from the backyard. Nick was bawling, I didn’t believe him that it tasted bad so I tried some too. (Hey, we were 3 and 4).
– How he used to love to tuck all his shirts in, even his sweaters.
– Playing soccer with the big boys.
– Pancake eating contests against visiting missionaries.
– Finding ways to scare Mom, especially with mice.
– Always having to be the protector of the family.
There’s a ton more but just wanted to say Happy Birthday! Aren’t you glad you were born with such a great big sister like me!