Normally I don’t really pay attention to a month of the year as an event, but March always seem to be one big event instead of just dates. Here are the ten reasons why I love this month (in no particular order):
– I’ve had my car for five years. This could sound like a bad event, but, it’s 10 years old and still going strong. To me, this is good.
– Tim turns 29. Of course this changes every year 🙂 but this is the last year of his 20’s. That’s a big deal.
– Planting flowers is right around the corner. Every year I fail at this one because I forget that there are a couple more spring snows. I always plant flowers too early and they die pretty quickly. This year I’m going to be patient- I hope.
– Growing up all you hear is “In like a lion, out like a lamb”. Still don’t get it, but March has its own saying. Beat that other months (except April and May… he he he).
– Spring Break. I don’t get Spring Break anymore but Tim’s in Grad School so at least he gets a break from something.
– Tim and I will be married 4 years! It’s been a fun ride so far!
– Daylight Savings time. I love when it gets lighter out so this year I’m glad I don’t have to wait as long.
– Spring cleaning. I may not get much done every year, but I like the reminder to clean up my house. Usually if I can give my car a good cleaning I’m a happy girl. With Monica’s motivation maybe I’ll do more this year!
– I turn 28! I’m in my 20’s for two more years so I need to live it up!
– One month closer to summer is all I need!
Happy March everyone!!!